Thursday 23 April 2009

Forever Friends - Red & White

I have made this card by using H2O's that I just painted the background with, and then after stamping and embossing my bears, I used the same two H2O's Red and White, and coloured the bears and the hearts and the rose, I used a green sakura gel pen for the leaves and stems,
mounted it onto red card and also made the four corners out of the bit of scrap red card left over from the mounting,

I am entering this into the red and white challeng on the forever friends blog, which you can visit here - http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love this one too. Your great with the H2Os. That's my medium of choice too.

joanne wardle said...

thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge. it's a lovely card, very romantic

Wendy said...

Love the card Angie, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is a great card!!! I need to use my H2Os more!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!