Friday 17 April 2009

Die Cut Challeng at spoonful of sugar,

This card was a real challenge for me, so I am pleased how its turned out, as its the first time I have used die cuts, as in the focal part of a card,
I had this lovely die cut teddy from susies die cuts, (see link at side bar), so coloured it with water colours, added eyes, nose and mouth, water coloured the paws, then used a die cut banner for him to hold, when I was going to stamp the verse on the banner, I dropped the ink, and decided I wasnt sure what I was going to use the card for, so the banner turned into a tray with flowers on it,
I have entered this for the challenge at http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

:ovely card, do like the teddy so cute.

sassyb07 said...

he's adorable Angie!

Jacilynn said...

soo cute! love that bear Angie!