Thursday 30 April 2009

Charming ..... its a Boy card

My Brother asked me to do a card for his friend, he heard this morning that they had a little boy,
So me being me just had to do one that I could use in a challenge, (yes I am obsessed by challenges - but it makes me do things I am not used to doing and helps get a stock up for my charity stalls and ebay)

I used a DL blank that I had in my stash, some mottled blue backing paper, I dry embossed the play cube (building block) the the Bunny is sitting on using my keepsake board.
The bunny was stamped and embossed and I used sakura pens to colour him, stamped the sentiment added the little teddy charm.
The insert is a matching pale blue.

I am going to enter this for the challenge over at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com

whic is a non combining challenge, and the theme was to use a charm.

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

So gorgeous & cute! xxx

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Angie,
Such a darling card! I love the image and the colors you chose are perfect for a new lil' bundle of joy! And, of course, the charm is just a perfect touch!

Thanks for playing along with us this week! Hope you'll join us again for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Jacilynn said...

Sooo Cute. Love that image. I didn't know you couldn't combine??? I think I did that this weeK? oops.
Great CArd Angie

Liza said...

Great card Angie, perfect for a new bundle of joy. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Unknown said...

Hi Angie

Adorable card, so cute and perfect for a baby boy.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamptacular challenge this week and good luck.

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! You are one busy stamper!! I've enjoyed catching up with all your pretty creations!! TFS! ;)

Joey said...

Hi Angie, this is just so super cute :O) love the bunny sitting on the abc block. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Chris said...

You don't look embossing challenged! :) Good luck on your submission!!

Yvonne said...

Cutie tooo. The charm is fabby.
Love the teddy he is a fluffy ball isnt he!

sassyb07 said...

what a sweet card! love it

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card, so cute! Perfect a new little addition!
Thanks so much for joining us this week! Hope to see you next week - Good Luck!
--x Dee

Donna said...

great baby card Angie. Thanks for playing this week at SSC.
hugs
Donna

Carly said...

So very cute! Thanks for playing this week.

Paula said...

What an adorable card...love the colors you chose! Thanks so much for joining us this week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog!

Pleasantly,

Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. Love your charm!

Line said...

Such a sweet card! Love that little bearcharm!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Janneke said...

Sweet card ;)
Thanks for joining us at SSC ;0)

Janneke X